Monday, November 28, 2011

Harassment by computer geeks

I have been repeatedly trying to connect to a college website and someone is on my network and laptop and trying to block everything I do.

It kept bumping me off of google and repeatedly said the site isn't available and was disconnecting me.

It was already known, by whoever was doing this, that I was trying to get to the site to pick up email addresses for finding out who incorrectly reported me as a PT student to the DOE.

So I sent an email like this to PSU, asking, and then I sent one to PCC-Sylvania. I've sent a couple of different emails to several of their employees and NOT ONE of them has responded to my question. It's been a week now. When they first didn't respond, I sent another email.

I looked at my options of people to choose from and had a feeling almost all of the ones I randomly picked were Catholic. And on a business courtesy level, you'd think someone could make a reply to a simple question.

So I went to the site to look up someone else, and whoever has been monitoring everything I do, including a man with short dark brown hair, leaning over at his desk, they knew where I was trying to go with my search and what I was trying to do.

And I was repeatedly blocked from accessing the site when there was no connection problem with the computer and then after I switched to a different user, it said I would be logging off other people on my computer. Who shouldn't be there to begin with and it's no one in my family. I went to administrator and then someone sends me a message from Microsoft, which is why I say something about a Microsoft employee. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe someone outside of MS can generate this kind of message, so I'll take down the part about MS employee. However, just to be obnoxious, they put up a message saying did I want to turn on "phishing" because someone might be impersonating another person.

Nothing like that should be coming up after I'm trying to get to this site.

And then after I kept trying and went to Blogger, they decided to laser me and are overheating me with the overheating technology.

I now have someone splitting the screen so it's partly showing word and partly not and it's not working correctly.

Just bc there are other servers on this laptop, which I haven't deleted, doesn't make that much of a difference bc it was happening before on my laptop too.

No comments: