Sunday, November 13, 2011

Drugged Again

Also, I can report that I was medicated without my consent again.

It was done on Friday. On Veteran's Day.

Every time it's done, I have a droopy eye from it and I'm unable to focus on what is most important. I lose all creativity and it affects my life.

The only excuse used by others is that it makes them "nervous" when I get angry.

So doping me up makes me "less angry" and more palatable to THEM, because they think I won't write about something or this thing or that thing.

The only things that were different were that I had a coffee from a christian bookplace and couldn't really see what was going into it. I didn't notice anything at all from that though. I felt fine.

I got home however, and I'd been buying this one kind of water and people knew where we were going and when. On one occasion, I know water I got at Safeway was tampered with. I even experimented and found sprouts were dying when exposed to it, but not to the former bottles of it. So it was a bad batch.

Then I was home and I only bought coffee and water. I got a large tin of it because the whole section for smaller tins was out and I was going to get one of each (a dark roast and colombian roast).

But it seems to be this batch of water.

I'm not 100% but I'm wondering, because as soon as I made a cup of coffee with this water and that coffee, I had a severe stomach-ache and all of a sudden, a few minutes later, my knees were popping and bones cracking in a way.

It was so bizarre and instant, I quit drinking that water and switched and it started to go away. Then I thought, well, it CAN'T be the water. So I picked it up to drink again, and same thing...knees cracking and popping. And I didn't have a stomach ache and didn't add the coffee.

So I drank one of these bottles and then I added 2 tbsp of coffee and thought I'd try the coffee and after one cup, I just looked in the mirror and my eye is droopy.

I know without any doubt that it occured on Veterans Day. The only thing I did differently was get a mocha at a bookstore, but I felt no difference. I felt an immediate difference when I made coffee with this coffee and water. And now I have a droopy eye too.

It wasn't my food because with the other water, it didn't affect me.

So I don't know what it was or is, but something isn't right. It was maybe the pumpkin pie from a few days ago, which we all ate and I thought something was a little off with it, like medicine-y, but we all ate it. I only noticed the stomach ache and odd effect on my joints, after having my new stuff and I had the exact same thing last month and there was nothing wrong with it. I even recently bought another box of the same brand of water, and nothing was wrong with it.

No comments: