Sunday, November 13, 2011

Will Wagler & Chris Dabney

Absolutely zero connection or relation.

Chris Dabney is a Roman Catholic military guy that commits crimes against women and children and conceals evidence of connections to crime. He or my Ex or both are.

He has nothing to do with Will Wagler.

I had been confused for awhile because it had been a long time since I'd seen him, but they are not the same person at all.

Which means, it wasn't Will Wagler looking out for my best interests undercover as an idiot. I had waited, thinking, "Is it WILL?"

So I said nothing, thinking, "If I say anything about Will, I know I can trust HIM, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize him in any way."

But it wasn't Will Wagler.

Will Wagler is a good person. At least, deep down, at the core, he is someone that I know wouldn't deliberately go out of his way to harm someone. He would never do anything to harm my family on purpose, just like some of my other older friends...not that I'm friends with them anymore, but I still know this much.

ZERO relation or connection.

Which sets me free to know I trust Will and not Chris Dabney. Not that I trust all of Will's connections at all. And I don't know him anymore either, so do I trust his wife? Absolutely not. Do I trust Will? only insomuch as I remember him from jr. high.

I know Patty Otterbach has made fun of Will Wagler. I don't know what her problem is.

I know who many of the Hate Crime people are. And they include FBI agents, politicians, military, and people all the way at the top.

I haven't seen Will Wagler or even talked to him since right before I left for Canada and just sent him an email(along with tons of other people I was trying to connect with).

I didn't know in D.C. and when I got to WA, still didn't know even though I saw one photo I couldn't tell.

Then with the underwater photo I thought, yeah, that's not Chris. Then I saw the one with him holding his kid and knew for sure, without any doubt. The lips. And the profile or something. They are totally different people.

No comments: