Friday, November 18, 2011

Torture & Music (bow and arrow)

I was just posting some things and looked over at my Mom and there was a mark on her face. I said, "Mom, what is that? your skin looks lighter there" and she tried to brush it to the side but it was a LASER mark that blanched her skin out to match the "arrow" that someone DREW in my trailer this morning with a pencil.

Not only that, whoever did this is completely SICK in the head, because they came into my trailer, and there was a triangular piece of yellow onion on this paper, and it was pointing to how my son was kidnapped.

It's nothing secret. I already sent the email to a relative. And I copied it in my handwriting on a paper and then while cooking, a piece of onion skin randomly fell on it, with the arrow pointing to "...they kidnapped my son and only child." And the arrow point is on kidnapped.

Then, I was watching this movie with my parents and photographed the penciled arrow that someone drew in this morning and I looked over at my Mom's face and she'd been lasered earlier today, with a white mark on her right cheek by her eye.

It's like hate crime mixed with military-CIA "end justifies means".

Then I got back here and decided to cook and thought to put on christian music but wanted something different and decided on Somalian christian worship and clicked through a couple pages and then prayed and asked God to help me pick the right one. I got a song that is about some kind of "bow" but I don't know what the words really are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SWH0C5YOOI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL1F2F2E05BCA0F65E.

It didn't have the title, just said on the outside it was christian music and ended up being some song about "abbow" posted by "yeshuaseven". "Aabbow Ha Na Dayrin". Then it goes to a song in Hindi, no. 8, then an Afghan song, then, "O Kirios" by Greek (coptic) and the painting of Jesus has the robe draped to the left side exactly like what was on my parent's bed and then the chair next to me that I wrote about a half hour ago or more. It's the exact same color and same measurement and draping form.

It's a playlist of Global christian music.
Then it goes to an Ethiopian song that juxposes Moses and the deliverance.
**********************
Someone needs to find out who is messing around with computer music connections, whenever they want, 9-5, and cut them loose, out of a job. I have been trying to listen to music and no problem until I tried to put on Disney and the same thing of jamming my computer. And it's military. It's not kids. I'm tired of it. Go do something productive and mind your own business, instead of, for example, several times this evening causing my computer to make an annoying, extremely loud noise that's only happened in the past when I've been around a military base or inside an ROTC office. And then I try to play the song and someone literally takes the arrow or whatever, and moves it back to zero, so I can't play it, or puts it on a number they choose and they do this repeatedly. They're Catholic. I would put money on it that the person or group doing this tonight is Catholic with a couple of Baptists with them.

I'm not writing about what I'm listening to, because when I decide it's none of your business, it means it's none of your business so no, I'm not going to single this out and make a big deal about it because some military person is jamming it just for me to get upset and then write about what they're trying to ruin, in order to make some brownie point for themself.

I was going to sing. And someone just doesn't want me to sing. Or to sing what I feel like singing. Every single time I want to sing, someone does this to my music. So this is likely to be the exact same group that's connected to the woman who tortured me in Bainbridge to ruin my voice, after I was given a poisoned cigarette. I would put money on it--not all of my money, but I would bet a fair amount on it that whoever is doing this is the passive-aggressive, jealous type.

No comments: