Saturday, November 26, 2011

Photo of My Mom (mocked by Reader's Digest & FBI)


I'm trying to download the photo and it's not allowing me so it will take a minute. It's going back and forth and not allowing me to post it even though it should have posted at least 5-10 minutes ago.

Okay, now I tried to upload and someone made the entire screen turn blank. They're on this laptop, messing with things ALL the time.

This is the photo that was sticking out on the night when I got the "red mum" and queen mother stuff, with my Mom's photo there. The windy night.

My mother had a horse named "Windy". It wasn't her first horse. Her first horse was a pony and it's name was ________ (will ask again tomorrow bc I don't recall). She talked about Windy a lot when I was a girl.

Anyway, now I'm going to put the photos of my mother and then this woman from Reader's Digest next to her, from the April 2005 edition where they make fun of my family (in such a non-discreet way) and then have ads for Catholic stuff. I made the post about this already and I'll add these photos back to that post.





I put this photo of just my mother's eyes because this is a strained photo of my mom to begin with where she is clearly unhappy and it's obvious to me. Not only that, she's wearing a turtleneck that looks like it has a chain of bondage around the neck and matches the color of this other woman from the article that mocks my family, from Reader's Digest, April 2005. I got a close-up of her eyes bc even though it's funny, if you look you can see the inside of her eyes by her nose, there are dark marks.

I understand, of course it could be natural for anyone to have this. But it's not natural for my Mom. This photo shows my mother after being tortured, years ago, and then I have seen her daily since I've been back, and the first month I was here, they'd had some kind of break from torture for a little while I guess, because there was nothing like this. It didn't show up again until I was trying to get my son back from a WA appeals court and filed a complaint to the UN. Right after that, Patty Otterbach took my Mom out and she came back in horrible, horrific condition. She had completely smoked out or glassy eyes and then these dark almost black marks that were new, lining the inside next to her nose.

Like I said, I'm around them and this is NOT natural for either one of them but they are being tortured in this country and the FBI is in on it.

It's not a permanent mark because it goes away after a few days if something doesn't make it reappear again. They both have people torturing them. So if someone got this older business card of my mother's and wondered about her eyes and compared they'd think, "Oh she's had this for years." That's not true. And it's not permanent, like I said. It shows up, just like a bruise, and goes away, just like a bruise. It's not from "old age" or lack of sleep. It's extremely noticeable. If you were passing through town you wouldn't think anything because someone had the idea to photograph my mother with her eyes like that, as if they're always that way. They're not.

It's a Copper Tree Realty business card. From what I've gathered, this Debbie Sweetwater-Burt has contacts with Patty and they both do with Washington state including courts and law firms or people who know people.

The article about "Paradise Lost" from Reader's Digest, follows an edition of Reader's Digest where they included ads about getting knocked out by migraines, with a woman wearing the shoes I wore to court, under a huge boulder. If you want to begin to understand their sick inside commentary, you have to watch the Les Mis from 1978 where someone gets trapped under a rock and Jean ValJean has to use a lever, or his body as one, to try to save them and release them. He is being held for a petty theft and punished repeatedly. Later in the movie he does this again and he gets recognized. The idea of the girl he rescues is some redhaired girl with bangs who is hoisted and then meets a "revolutionary" who is from an aristocratic family and he calls her "paradise".

I would never, in a million years, think such a thing applies to me, if I didn't know what was going on then, in 2005, and then read and see all of the hints and outright mockery from these Digests.

The author of the story is from Washington D.C. and Catholic and it doesn't even say this but I know he is, and the photographer has some eastern euro name. His wife is "Lisa".

I saw this photo and then looked at my Mom in her business card and knew instantly. That article was from 2005. My mother was forced to work at Coppertree about that same time, or a few months later. I don't think there is any coincidence to the choice in color and style of the turtleneck. Not only that, it's one that I used to wear while singing the National Anthem.

It's the same turtleneck I had on when I was filmed singing The National Anthem in 1992, and, I think, it was sent to Japan by Janet Bechtold without my permission. I used to have photos of me at a football game singing it, and I had braces on (I think in the photo--partial, or a retainer). Those photos showed me in this turtleneck, with a black form fitting skirt that had sort of a v shape at the waistline in the front, and I wore black nylons and heels with it. It was the 90s then. I have bangs, shoulder-length to middle of the back straight hair, and red lipstick on. It was my Mom's shirt but I borrowed it to wear on an occasion where I sang and was photographed in this. It was 1992 I remember for sure. No doubts.

My mother wearing this, after they get the Reader's Digests and these so-called "friends" do too, was not a mistake.

You have no idea what has been done to us.

I will definitely have to go through more of the RD stuff alone, and pick out the parts that I know were meant to connect with me and insult my family. It's a few articles and then ads too.

I guess it was a big enough deal, to trash me, and rejoice over getting govt. involved to help force me out of lawsuits that protected my good name. It must have been like a national sport for some religious groups. Actually, no, I don't want to minimize the magnitude of what people have done. It wasn't sport and it wasn't a joke. It was and has been incredibly serious.

No comments: