Thursday, November 6, 2008

TTSOML #170: Computer Problem History (II)

Aside from getting booted off the internet all the time, and a ton of DOS attacks (Denial of Service), and aside from the 16-bit graphics (which I do believe happened after I posted the "story" on AOL), and the failure of my CD/DVD player to work, when my computer was only, then, 1-2 years old and had minimal use and wear (I only used word processing and internet, nothing else)...

Aside from all these things, I didn't notice further problems until later.

Well, and then there were the printers which were always frying up, even when I bought them brand new, but aside from that, I think probably what was happening was that I was hacked and my communications monitored as long as I was in contact with the monks and thereafter. But I didn't really know it then.

I started to pick up on things in Wenatchee, after wondering what Greg was putting in the box to my computer and not wanting me to see, and after I started having more multiple email problems.

Then, everyone I knew, who emailed me, started having email problems. They weren't getting email from me, and other things they sent out weren't reaching their intended parties, and they were getting duplicates in their boxes. A big thing that happened, even after I was using other computers after leaving for Canada, was that my friends and family told me they were missing emails they should have received or sent.

Before that, when I was corresponding primarily with my family, my parents computers all quit on them. Then the phone lines and we couldn't speak to eachother. My parents had Verizon, which is the company Christa kept telling ME to sign up with. I'm not going to badmouth the whole company, but it may be that there were people within the company, that HER people knew, who would screw with things.

Also, while computer problems are commonplace and everyday, it's not normal when every single person who comes into contact with emailing me or trying to help me, starts having major problems with their computers or systems. A computer guy in Wenatchee had a major failure that affected his whole internet service business in the Valley, right after communicating with me and telling me to bring something to him to look at (the damaged hard-drive). Every single roommate I've had has started having major computer problems after I've signed onto their network, with DOS attacks and viruses, and other things. Even Paul Cassel's office, which was supposed to be defending me, claimed they were having major computer problems and had to have an analyst come in. That was Paul's excuse for not being in touch with me at least. And most recently, it could be random, but maybe not, sometime in the last week, the pub I work at started having computer system problems, affecting their business. Right around the time I published the credit card numbers of the women who came in and harassed me.

Maybe it's coincidence, but the odds seem a little too great.

So then my computer monitor had problems at my grandparents, after moving from Oregon, and next, at my apartment in Wenatchee, my son and I began having serious health problems (where he quit speaking and could only babble) and where both of were having muscle fasciculations which lasted well into the night, and heart palpitations and my son sounded like he was having breathing problems.

At this time, I didn't notice a lot going on with my computer but I wasn't really looking for anything either. I noticed my DVD/CD drive, which I'd replaced myself and which worked fine for awhile, stopped working after I told Christa I was going to copy everything from my computer onto disc and back stuff up.

Then, we moved to the East Wenatchee location, after being forced out by Wenatchee social workers and having people interfere with my ability to get medical care, or even rent, in the area.

I wasn't going to let people bully us and my grandparents felt the same and thought what was happening was bizarre, and that I was being harassed. So I moved with my son to the house in East Wenatchee. Which is funny, because Wenatchee CPS and AG lawyers kept trying to call it a "shack" which was very reminiscent somehow, to me, of the REAL "shack" that I had told everyone Br. Ansgar was trying to take me to.

It wasn't a shack. And it wasn't in disrepair either and had been examined by electrical people first, before I ever moved in. It needed paint on the outside, but was otherwise sound. But I think some people delighted in calling it a "shack" on the record.

No comments: