Sunday, November 30, 2008

Report To FBI Of Corrupt Judges In New Mexico & Talk With Cheif of Prisons

I seriously wonder if NM FBI did anything at all about these guys.

Did they ignored my report? did they just go after the small-time people I knew instead of going after the real corruption? did anyone die or get killed following my report?

Based on my past experience with FBI, I wouldn't report anything to them, but I didn't know who else to report it to. And it's the FBI that's supposed to investigate judicial corruption.

I gave them all the info. The names of the people I knew, and the names of the lawyer and judges they knew (as much as I knew).

It would be interesting to know if any of it was taken seriously.

I think it should all be legalized to take the industry away from criminals and mobs, and to put an end to the violence over drugs. But as long as it's illegal and people are being put to jail for it, Judges and lawyers who are hypocritical are at the top of my list for reporting, and if I ever know about ANY situation where people are being taken advantage of, by those in positions of authority, they're going down

I talked to the Chief of Alburquerque's prisons, when he came into work with a coworker, a lawyer, and we sat down and talked for awhile about things. I told him about some of this but when he wanted to know who I reported it to, I wouldn't tell him. I didn't want to ruin any potential "investigation". He gave me his business card and told me to visit if I was in NM again.

But time has passed since then, and now I'm making the announcement, because it would be interesting for someone to check this out and see if anyone followed up on it and in what way.

The judges were white and the lawyers were white and hispanic.

I'm watching the video "Dangerous" by Kardinal Offishal (w/Akon) and the woman walking reminds me of the kind of attitude Val had.

I used to sing this when my roommate, The Hedonist, was at home and I think it unnerved him. LOL

I'm feeling Tupac Shakir today. I think it's going to be a Tupac day. I picked out "Life Goes On".

The other guy, gave me a bunch of tips on how to steal. Petty theft. He said he only takes from the rich (corporations) and only takes what he needs and nothing more. I wanted to know what his game was, so I went with him to a store where he showed me how he "worked". It was interesting. He said if he was ever in survival mode and had to get food or get by, this was how to do it, without getting caught. Said he was like the guy in "Catch Me If You Can", but better.

I watched, partly out of a curiousity and knowing I could use it for writing about later, and to gain insight to a certain life or the tricks of a hustler, he said he was a hustler.

I never followed in his footsteps though. I didn't steal from any store when I was broke, or from any individual person either. I have my own way of "hustling" and it's been my own discovery. It's just to ask questions, and sometimes people talk and give you info and other times they offer to assist.

"Dear Mama" makes me feel like crying, because his mother's talking about her son, and being pregnant in prison, and then he ends up getting murdered.

No comments: