Thursday, November 20, 2008

Guantanamo as a Profit-Making Theme Park

I was telling my roommate how this guy's mother is a Professional Dominatrix and trying to explain. So I pulled up a photo of this woman in black leather, whipping a guy who is tied standing naked to an X cross, with a full black face mask on. My roommate, who is Muslim, said, "That guy should be slapped."

I laughed and then he said, "Actually, I guess he likes that kind of thing." He asked if it was just role playing, or these people are actually tortured and in pain and I told him they are tortured and get off on it, sexually. He looked stunned.

I pointed to the mask and said, "Can you believe it? That mask?!" Then I added, "I think we should turn Guantanamo into an S&M theme park. Open it up for entertainment."

He cracked up laughing and imitated writing on a piece of paper, "Dear Bin Ladin, I want to be a part of Al Queda...but please, please, make sure I get CAUGHT."

We were laughing ourselves silly.

No comments: