Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sabotaging Ability To Write Complaints

I find it interesting how every time I state I am preparing to write complaints, I suddenly have problems with either my own computer, or resources providing the computer.

I started having problems with my roommates apartment manager, after I wrote such a post, and he made a great fuss about things and illegally tried to kick my roommate out. I called the sheriff and confirmed it was not legal. This, after he illegally entered the apartment, thinking no one was home.

Then, I go to use the computer today, and I was told, LOL, that I was "banned" from the computers, which sounds very familiar, this "banning" vocabulary. I will have to find out who is on the legal team of the company. I'll write more, naming names, after I've helped my roommate move.

At any rate, it is interesting too, to see who steps up to help me out, last minute, with my computer needs.

I had someone tell me I could use their computer, in place of this, and I am thankful and lucky, as I have been delayed in filing my complaints. Now that I've been angered THIS much, and so late, I will have all complaints filed before any hearing tomorrow in Wenatchee.

It is time, and due.

No comments: