Saturday, November 29, 2008

TTSOML #247: Chinese Restaurant

I worked there for a couple of months until I was shot in the butt by a coworker and then I worked at the refinery until I was trying to cut back on hours because it was hurting my back, and then I left.

I called the guy and said I was leaving but it had been a pleasure to work for them. He said I'll still have a job if I came back.

They were good people to work for, but I had to leave to get into an area where I might be able to find assistance.

The Chinese woman I worked for, Ms. Kim, was a fine boss. A lot of people quit working for her and there was very high turnover but I learned a lot while I was there, and it had been a more social job, which I appreciated.

It was good for it's time and I made pretty good tips.

No comments: