Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Hearing Today

Today I felt very pressured to sign a form, which I did want to agree to, but I was told I could choose either the original one (drafted by Miller) or the new one (drafted by Winchester).

I really feel it was sort of deliberate, to have me there and then change things on me last minute and say it is now or never, and this is what we're offering you now. It seemed to me like Seattle got her in to try to take care of me right away, and I don't even know what the consequences are, because I couldn't get the answers I needed.

I'm told everything will be vacated if I want to challenge the underlying order, so that would be good, but I felt like something was set up to go wrong.

I am also worried about my son, and I did mail out my reports, but there is so much stalling in every direction, I have never heard of such a thing. Never.

Stalling with my injunction. Stalling with visitation with my son. With so many things and then odd little details too. Pulling out certain names to replace with a different name or twist up a little bit. Things like that. Why list Officer Christopher Wright on this thing, and not Carlson and why list either of them when I'm not pleading guilty or innocent or even "no contest" and supposedly the thing is only being "continued" and then dropped?

I was told I will be able to go to any country and it's just a dismissal thing and that I should be able to get records too. So, with that, I figured it's not bad for anyone, but I was really pressured and things switched around last minute and I wasn't given time to think about that. I was told, take it, after they confused the hell out of me and added contradictory details and things which didn't look good, or it's "off the table" and then I was signing this thing where I have to obey "all orders" and this doesn't sound right to me either.

I was told that if I challenge the underlying restraining order, this whole thing can be vacated, and if this is true, this is good.

But then I have stalling on my medical records and getting benefits back for now and it seems strange that it's all coordinated to not even happen until tomorrow morning. Like a number of individuals are just waiting and collectively deciding what to do and making their moves later. It doesn't make sense to me.

No comments: