Sunday, October 24, 2010

Non-Mennonite & Police

I had this non-mennonite pretend she was mennonite. I picked up that she did something different, at least part time. She wasn't mennonite, she was just bitchy. She also looked nervous when I guessed a woman who came in to sit down worked for "offices". I meant government and wasn't suprised when she said "government". She said it was "safe" and I said, "yeah, until someone is able to figure out what you really do" and the "mennonite" lost face.

I also saw ahead of a recent set-up and just went with it anyway to give them what they wanted, but so what.

I got the bag of corn chips, 'cuz I've been a-thinkin' of corn chowder. Or chowing down on corn that is.

The one woman who said she worked for the government wasn't there when I got back. The "mennonite" was though.

She left saying, "Have a nice trip and a good stay." I said, "Thanks. Keep up the good work." She looked back, very un-mennonitely, and mouthed, mean eyed, "Thank you."
***********************
I have only been here a short time and I had someone call the police, the same guy who said I could stay at the place last night. So I was upset and this police officer literally came over and, all over again, starts to interrogate me. I thought, what? and she says to me, as I see she has a K-9 car, she says, "You have stickers on your sleeve." She purposefully came over to talk to me, as part of trying to experiment with me and then this long SUV went by after and I was pretty sure they were feds. I said, "I didn't do anything and if I made any threats about America or whatever, that would be feds, not local police and it's all on my blog anyway." She took down my info and then I took down hers. I wrote down her plates and side number on the car #10, and she said, "It's the same" when I went to the back plates. So I walked back and she was going to take off but I then immediately went to the other side and wrote down the number on the left side of the car, which was #101. They weren't the same, they were different. She looked about to pass a stone.

No comments: