Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Waitress Attempts To Overcharge & Kick Me Out

I am at the Shari's in town and this waitress tried to overcharge me and then put these 2 brown swirly streaks on my receipt. She charged me with A Traditional Roast, which I did not have or order, although I did order breakfast.

She was also trying to tell me they don't give out "honey" for lemon and hot water and wanted to charge me for honey and then decided against that one.

She came up to me saying, after she corrected the intentionally wrong ticket, "There is a 1 hour limit here." Which is not true. I asked to speak to the manager, who is a Jenny and then asked who her manager is because I know this is not true.

I said, "I have paid for breakfast and there is no 1 hour limit. There are also only a few tables here that are taken at all. It's not as if I'm crowding anyone out."

I was sitting at the table researching a few things. I got the word "drysen" and found it's Old Anglo-Saxon for "terrible crime" and has other meanings as well. Then I looked up Beowulf and prior to that was looking up other things. Then I found "firen on-drysen"

This waitress, "Mel", has been weird from the start, filling up 2 orange juice cups at the bar until they are spilling over and just staring at them as she did this. Totally weird woman.

She tried to say, "You were here for 12 hours last night". So what. I wasn't bothering anyone and now and then, students and others do this, all night, which is one point of Denny's or Shari's, as long as the waitress isn't having to come by all the time or there is tip commensurate with her level of work. I have worked as a waitress and I should know, and do know.

This waitress tried to kick out after I showed her the ticket was wrong. And I knew she had done this on purpose.

She didn't use the marker to highlight the error on the bill either. She used it to highlight some other area below, and 2 of them. I guess, because I had 2 eggs.

I appreciated this guy not too long ago, when he was offered 2 forks, and said, "Uh, yeah, I need ONE."

There is so much bizarre behavior.

Now she is claiming to kick some other group out. I guess, to alleviate a burden of discrimination. Or having someone make a connection with others that she knows.

Anyway, I must know some Old Anglo-Saxon from my ancestry somehow. No, I have no idea.

No comments: