Thursday, October 28, 2010

OIG Page Hidden Until Tonight

I find this latest thing very strange.

I have tried, with my laptop, over the last couple of years (before that, a different laptop) to locate the website for the OIG (Office of the Inspector General) and it was never coming up.

No matter what I typed in, my search would pull up every single OIG department and office there was, except for the right page, for the one regarding civil rights.

And then finally, I got Glenn Fine's page. After ALL of this.

Someone who has been monitoring my computer or maybe a lot of people, have been HIDING this website from me on purpose. Which makes me think that Mr. Fine's offices are the place to go maybe.

So I am sending off a lot of letters tomorrow, all certified mail. I sent things out by email to be sure these things are being received and once I have the right people, I will give more details in confidence.

I know that a criminal investigation should commence and I am hoping that an investigation will make it very clear that my son is to be returned to me without delay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I find extremely interesting is your laptop was "destroyed" according to a blog on Monday and by Wednesdeay it's up and running. You must know how to fix computers fast or your computer wasn't "destroyed."

Mama said...

You need your own little pen.

I used someone else's computer.