Friday, October 29, 2010

My Son Needs Protection & the Middleton Mess

I am having more problems with the non-lethal weapon stuff and I also noted it was happening to my lawyer at court when we were there last.

I was at the Super8 and the overheating started up and then quit. While I was at the computer. Then I went to the bookstore and there were a bunch of people there who wanted to be smokescreens for what was happening.

It was obvious they were trying to be smokescreens too.

I can go into more detail later.

Additionally, I intuitively picked up that my personal photos, some which were stolen in Wenatchee and distributed and others which were (I thought) in safekeeping with a woman in Seattle, are being shared or sold.

My guess is that they are being sold.

I had this feeling, about a photo of me in a swimsuit (2 piece) where I am wearing a straw hat. I had this come to mind over a week ago, that something was going on surrounding this photo of me.

Then, while in Spokane, these women kept flashing royal blue dresses around me, and I thought it was over Chelsey Davies and her blue top but had no clue, or maybe Monica Lewinsky. Then, tonight I saw the photo on People of Kate with Will, in that royal blue dress which is the same time this dresskeeper was parading around me a few days ago. When I saw the pose though, with Kate's hand on the brim of the hat and the title by People about "details..." it clicked immediately. Someone had shared or sold the photo of me in the swimsuit.

It wasn't just me, it was my best friend Monica. And there were other photos of us when we were young and she wore this hot pink eyeshadow as a joke, with me, to a dinner party and there are different things people have been doing, to correspond to my photos.

The one with Kate, and that title, was chosen specifically. I also noticed in the last day or two, how many people in this town, and actually in the other towns I noticed it, have been wearing the same pattern or print that was on that swimsuit I had on in the photo. I had some photos of me in one specific dress, which was a classic cut and simple leopard print and then my 2 piece was black and white (or sort of grey) animal print (leopard print or similar design).

All of a sudden, everyone had started wearing this kind of print around me and it's not the hottest new fashion item or fad, so I wondered, esp. from Wenatchee people, where they were all getting this design from and why it was being paraded around me.

In the photo of me, I am wearing the 2 piece bikini and have one hand up, on my my straw hat. It is the exact same pose and posture except I am wearing only a bikini and I'm standing next to my best friend, whereas Kate is standing next to William. Will is to the right, Kate to the left. In my photo, I am standing where Kate is, with my best friend to the right, where Will is.

It is not a coincidence.

The minute I saw that photo I had immediate clarity and psychic insight and knew my photos have been shared or sold and viewed by many people, without my consent. Not only that, they have been used for purposes of harassing me.

In the meantime, I am having more problems with being constantly pursued and harassed and followed. I also have people using non-lethal weapons still and it is not a joke.

If I find out my photos are safe, in Seattle, I would guess they were only shared. If not, I will be forced to assume the worst. I also know that Steve May has never been held accountable for anything he stole from me at that house, or things he or housemates did.

Anyway, no. I had not seen the cover of People so I had no clue why people were doing what they were doing recently while I was traveling. I didn't see it until this evening and immediately my psychic side caught all of what was going on. I'd like to know who the editors of People are. Guess I'll have to find out.

People magazine is supposed to be mainly an L.A. magazine but the editor is currently someone named "Larry Hackett" and everything I'm finding about him is NYC, NY. He previously worked at The New York Daily News as a national reporter.********
********************************************
This evening I picked out books, as I did last night, not at random, but purposefully. Things that caught my eye. I didn't realize one about Marilyn Monroe (which I chose thinking of my grandmother, how she liked her so much) was the "diary expose" one. I grabbed a few and just skimmed. The only strange thing that happened, has to do with William of Wales, but I probably shouldn't be harassed and tortured over it. All things regarding him in any way can, I'm sure, be immediately attributed to special meaning for the "love of his life."

On my court day, the letter "V" kept figuring and I said to someone that the Prosecutor's middle name was probably a "V" for Vendetta.

Then later that night, I was looking up all news and read only a couple (first I've read in months). The one I read about William was about him giving out medals for some kind of Valance, V_____, V________, and V_______ thing. I thought it was strange that I had this V for vendetta come to mind when I don't use this expression really. Then, the weird thing was around baby books today, at the bookstore.

Someone had left them behind and I was tired of the whole game of my finding random books and seeing if they coincide with something someone else dropped off. So I took the 2 babyname books back to the counter so they were off the table and out of my way.

The first book I'd chosen to glance at was "A Royal Duty" and I don't know why I picked it out. I've already skimmed it. I opened it up anyway and it was exactly pg. 84-86. At least I started reading on pg. 84 and then I didn't stop until something caught my attention.

I began reading where Burrell says he traveled the world with the Queen and there was one special day, out of all the places and dates, that they loved, which was Royal Ascot. A 4 day event. So I was idly reading about this, not thinking about anything in particular, just bored and wanting something to read, and I read and noticed for the first time ever, that William of Wales was next featured. His date of birth. He was born during the horse races, at 9 a.m. I never read this or remembered it. But coming right after babyname books, it stood out a little bit. So then I got up and went back to the babyname books I had placed on the other counter. I opened up the first one, and it was to the name "Kent" (welsh, "bright white") and also saw the name Kaden (name of one of my cousins meaning friend or companion). Then, I said, if I were to have a baby again myself some day, what would the name be? and I did NOT mean it seriously at all. I said it with a grain of salt and wasn't thinking about the royal family either.

I did this with the second book and pointed without looking first. I ended up on "V". The name was:

Valda, Vanda, Varda.

It was 3 names that were all lined up and all different but starting with V. Really lovely names too. I've always imagined having a little baby "Valda" and my husband, here, is the Count Dracula. It said, following these names: "names with different roots but similiar occultish (?!) aura--Valda: German (heroine of a battle); Vanda (variant of Wanda); and Varda ("Rose" in Hebrew, widely used in Israel). Then I turned to "Wanda" to see what that name meant and it said not to be used because it evokes a witch and then, it says, "Then there's a fish called..." and stops off like that.

The first babyname book was "Baby Names" by Janice Easten-Epner and the second was "Baby Names Now" by Linda Rosenkrantz..

So anyway, that was interesting. Pointless, but interesting nonetheless.

The other books I had grabbed were cookbooks and political.

Anyway. Nothing matters when you're being targeted for torture.

I have to go.

No comments: