Sunday, October 17, 2010

Got Lost! Couldn't Find Directions

I was trying to get back out of this little town (where I visited friends) but I got lost because the bus wasn't coming when I thought it was and then I looked it up online and the directions are not clear and totally confusing.

Most buses or trains list their schedule with "departing" and "arriving" and this one didn't do that so I tried to look it up and it just said "turnabout". Turnabout from where?

I sat at the bus station for a very long time as well. For hours, and then I was so tired I almost fell asleep.

It ended up being a decent day, overall, except for after I missed the bus I wanted, which was planned, because I was trying to be courteous and chat and shake hands after church. And then my heel was really bothering me and it slowed me down.

It wasn't my plan to be here, but I think they should change their bus schedule. I have never heard of "turnabout".

That sounds like a horse detail.

Some of the obnoxious peoople left town, because it was the weekend, but others are still here. A few good left with many obnoxious too.

No comments: