Sunday, October 31, 2010

Important Theft This Afternoon

Someone from the house I'm at, stole my cash card, knowing I get benefits tonight, after midnight, on the 1st.

This is the 3rd time that this card has been taken from me, and then returned after I either reported it stolen or blogged about it. The 3rd time from this house.

It happened this afternoon because I had the card and my coat was with me at all times yesterday and today I slept in until 1-2 p.m. I slept with my coat underneath me, as I had my important things in the pockets. There is no way someone got to it then.

I discovered the theft before I left the house at about 3:30 p.m.

There is no possible way any theft occured at any other time. The only times it was possible to go through my pockets and steal would have been when I was in the kitchen making oatmeal, and getting out ingredients for making an organic chicken soup, or while I was in the shower.

At first I thought it was one thing and now I think it's the other. But there is no doubt.

I told the one guy, that I expected to fine that card mysteriously reappear, whoever took it, by this evening, or I was reported a lot of things. I said I was giving them a chance to return it, whoever took it.

Then I left a message with Rivercom about it bc people in this town have radios and listen to all the police news and traffic and I repeated that I was giving it a chance first. Which sounded like no point, but there was a point, because only one person from the house heard me state I was giving them time to return it, and the other person didn't get the message. This gives a better "public notice".

I'll say something else...I didn't pray for anyone at that house to be healed. So if they were somehow healed or cured, it had nothing to do with my prayers. Maybe someone changed habits or the prayers of others helped, I'm sure. But I thought about praying, and I got a block from God, that I wasn't supposed to pray for that person. This doesn't usually happen, but I wonder if sometimes God knows more about what's going on than I do. I've had $200 total stolen from this place, and a number of other things happen. I never prayed for anything bad, of course, but I was blocked from praying for healing. Maybe someone just benefited from my good energy by osmosis. I don't appreciate being robbed.

No comments: