Friday, October 15, 2010

State of Washington Disability Discrimination

I now have the State of Washington trying to discriminate against me and discredit me further, by, I believe, blocking me from getting migraine disability renewed.

I don't think the department of Social and Health Services likes the fact that acknowledging I have migraine disability works to my advantage at this point, in getting my son back with better accomodations from the courts, and otherwise, legally.

They told me that I will be cut off of benefits because I don't have any new medical information.

I stated I don't have new information because I have already had an MRI and neurological evaluation and it confirms, along with 2 other neurology evaluations, that I have migraines.

This MRI and evaluation are good, legally and in courts, for 2-3 years.

I also wrote back that I can prove, with evidence, that another reason there is no further medical records is because after the evaluation was done, all of the medical facilities in Wenatchee told me they refused to treat me or assign me a regular doctor for care.

I went to every single clinic in town and even the one where they originally did the MRI, they all of a sudden decided now they weren't going to give me a primary care doctor.

I told the Department that this is not MY fault when I can prove I tried to get a doctor and was refused, and it is therefore not my fault that there are not new records.

I said that because the diagnosis doesn't "go away" and has been the same for decades, this is information enough for continuing the benefits.

The MRI and neurology evaluation hold up for 2-3 years, period.

So they wrote back and said oh, well they want a new Wenatchee doctor to say maybe I don't have them anymore, or maybe I have them for "psychological reasons".

Why would having migraines for psychological reasons benefit the State?

Because they can, once again, try to claim my disability is mental and that I am psychologically impaired and try to beef up their lies about me to begin with, and this would support CPS when they know they are going to be sued for what they've done.

They even tried to schedule me to see a psychologist. I said, "No thank you."

I am never seeing another psychologist within the State of Washington, again. Ever.

I will get my evidence and proof of damages from what they've done, in another state, not here.

I said, this disability is for a physical matter, not psychological, and I don't believe it's appropriate to try to twist and change it at this point when the motive is self protective and not in the best interests of my health or the truth.

First, this town tried to refuse (and did refuse) treatment of my migraines for years. I was also refused accomodations by the courts. Then, they claimed THEY needed THEIR WENATCHEE neurologist to evaluate me, even though I already had two confirming evaluations by renowned doctors in Oregon.

I went. The conclusion? It was the SAME. Diagnosis of dehiblitating migraine. Period.

NOW, they want to intentionally pervert the diagnosis, so it works better for people they know, with regard to legal matters.

So they refused to accept the fact that there are no new records because I have been refused treatment or accomodation. They also refused my offer to give them witness statements of someone I have stayed with who has witnessed my having migraine and having to sleep because of them.

They told me to go to some new doctor for another evaluation, which is ridiculous. If ergotamine works for my migraine, as it does, then it's not "psychological" and I find it very insightful to have this woman, Donita, who is under the supervision of Donna Titleman (who lied about me in a Fair Hearings courtcase and also lost the case), to try to twist things to buffer their little groups of interest.

I am, anyway, going to my own doctor. They scheduled an appointment for me through some group but as long as I come up with doctor records and statement and witness statement of my own, they can't refuse that. I am not required to go to THEIR doctor. I am only required to have documentation, and the fact that I don't have any, because I continue to be discriminated against, is not my fault.

I'll add all of this to the final bill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stated I don't have new information because I have already had an MRI and neurological evaluation and it confirms, along with 2 other neurology evaluations, that I have migraines.

MRI's in no way prove 'migraine pain'. They can show a physical malformity, tumor, or injury. But, the brain does not have nerve cells and therefore does not sense pain. That's why people can have tumors the size of lemons in their brains and never know it.
So, stop with your lies about MRI's confirming 'migraine pain'. There's definitely something wrong with your head, but it's not migraines.