Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Criminal Complaint to President Barak Obama

(I tried to submit this through the contact form but my information was deleted so I have to start over)
*******************************

Criminal Complaint Involving U.S. Officials and Kidnapping of a Child.

Dear Mr. Barak Obama,

I am writing to you publicly through email as well as on my blog. I will also send a letter by U.S. post.

I don't have time to make a detailed complaint. I need to make my preliminary complaint now and request immediate assistance and investigation into a criminal matter that involves me, my son, and U.S. officials (and non-officials).

I have evidence of collusion between U.S. government employees and some Canadian employees, to deliberately stage a false arrest in order to take my child from my legal guardianship.

I was legally in Canada, and there are witnesses to attest to this. The State of Washington did not have a legal warrant or protective order on me prior to my departure to Canada.

In order to take my child, certain U.S. and Canadian officials conspired to set me up for a false arrest, over the course of several weeks, and effect what was an illegal kidnapping.

There is no agreement between Canada and the U.S. which enables states to transfer jurisdiction from one state to the other. There is also no international law which permits such a thing. In order to pacify and satisfy demands by persons who had a prior history of harassing me, and who covered up medical injuries and crimes which occured to my person prior to leaving for Canada, I was subjected to the traumatic removal of my child. My child has suffered immensely due to this premeditated action and there was no legal basis for it. There was never legal jurisdiction absent crime to falsify a right to take my child.

Subsequently, I have been defamed, stalked, falsely imprisoned again, perjured against, and my son and I have suffered psychical and emotional abuse by those who have tried to conceal my discovery of what actually occured.

This concerns the State of Washington, Penticton RCMP and immigration (B.C.), and other persons not identified here for reasons of confidentiality.

I am requesting federal investigation of this matter, by the U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder. I also request oversight of this case, as there is no precedent, even internationally, by the President.

I pray to God that this country will do the right thing and bring in persons who will be able to objectively gather the evidence which is there to gather, which I am blocked from obtaining.

I have been poisoned and subjected to death threats and ask for help.

Thank You,

C.G.

No comments: