Sunday, October 10, 2010

Overheating of Laptop After Church

I started having problems with my laptop while I was still at a coffee place. The laptop started overheating and doing the weird thing where it affects my heart and body (and the humming or overworking starts on the machine).

It occured about the time people were getting out of church. I remember this pattern from when my son was with me in East Wenatchee as well. Usually it didn't happen during church times on Sunday. Someone who does this is religious.

It started happening while I was at the Coffee Cabin. I turned it off and it quit. Then I went back to the house and when I turned it on there, to simply photograph my "borscht" and the color it has, it started happening while I was there at the house and quit when I turned it off and left.

At the house, I was not connected online. It has nothing to do with that.

No comments: