Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Star Whackers

I finally read about The Star Whackers. At first I thought this was a term given loosely, but I guess this is supposed to be the actual name of the "squad"?

It sounds weird, but if eight of their personal friends have died under strange circumstances, I would be a little worried too.

I wonder who they listed though? I mean, which actors?

Probably, the Whackers wouldn't go after the Quaids. Especially not now that they have publicity through a mascot.

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. So, it's amusing on the surface, and almost sounds like a stunt of some kind, but I cannot be quick to judge, knowing what's happened to me and my son.

From the footage, they're laughing, or she is, and looks far too happy and relaxed to feel like a refugee. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I was not smiling when I was being detained and dragged into immigration court. It wasn't funny and was no laughing matter.

No one was laughing.

On one hand, a lot of people have died in Hollywood and probably some of it is legitimate and other times it's whackings. Why not? jealousies and all kinds of crazy excuses for covering up murders. So it can't be thrown out without a full hearing.

The element they don't have though, is that they cannot prove they sought assistance from the U.S. (I don't think) and the U.S. authorities refused to do anything about it. To get asylum, one has to show that moving to a new location makes no difference and that one has attempted to secure assistance for protection or enforcment of ones civil rights, and you were ignored and left to be at risk by U.S.

The other elements which go into it, are false arrests.

If one is arrested for serious crime or legitimate crime, so what, but if one can prove government workers falsely arrested you, or colluded with others against you and engaged authorities, and that THEN there was no one higher up to intervene and protect you, then you have a claim.

You have to prove
1. You are in danger or harassed, abused or suffer physical harm or denigration of human dignity, in violation of the UN rules about human rights.
2. You must show moving to a new location doesn't improve matters.
3. You must show you tried to get help from local or federal govt. and no one was willing to protect or assist.
4. If you can prove not only negligence in assistance, but actually prove harassment by state or government workers, and deprivation of basic rights or liberty, or violation of property rights or disruption of family, you then have higher than average odds for proving you are unsafe in your own country and that there is no recourse, and that there are political or govt. factors which have contributed to ones harassment and abuse. Anything like false arrest, or penalties, or anything like that, will factor in.

Unfortunately for me, my case involves collusion between 2 countries. Not just one. Or, members from 2 countries, in my case.
*******************
I just saw another photo of Quaid, the man, and he wasn't smiling. Maybe his wife is just cheerful and laughed at a joke. I don't know.

I can't judge without knowing. Also, this business with charges over property stuff is all of a sudden for them so maybe they feel there is some kind of political agenda against them as well. To be getting cited for things when possibly, there is an explanation we've not heard of.

I know that if I couldn't blog at all, my side would never get out. I also know that even when I blog, my side isn't out because there is too much evidence being withheld from me, intentionally. I'm not able to access that information. I also wasn't able to correct scores of visitation notes and really horrible sounding stuff that my lawyers weren't showing me the state was writing, and it just got entered into the record with zero rebuttal and correction from me or any lawyer.

The last time I was in court, everything was aligning with Lindsay Lohan's case and now, I am told I'm due in court on Thursday, which is when the Quaid's next have court.

They might have a case somehow, because possibly they moved to try to get away or possibly they feel they've tried to get assistance and there wasn't any. It's possible and no one has heard the facts yet.

Getting political asylum from the U.S. shouldn't be rare anymore. Someone has as much of a chance to need political asylum from the U.S., for different potential reasons, than other places. It's not as likely, but it's still possible that this is a better option for someone. Most countries won't acknowledge it, because they list the U.S. as a "white" country which just means White Flag as in safe and very little chance or probability that anyone could have their civil rights violated consistently.

No comments: