Sunday, October 31, 2010

mild impressions & gayatri mantra

I was listening to Dire Straits and "Your Latest Trick" and I thought about P. Diana for some reason while playing pac-man. I think I'm wrong, because I can't always be right, but I asked if I could have a song Diana liked no one would know about, or not much, and then Johnny Jump-Up came to mind.

I clicked on "irish, johnny" and got a song about whiskey and cider. No, I don't know this song at all. I also doubt this was a favorite of hers. But anyway, even though I think it was wrong, this came to mind.

then I looked up what my Aunt sent to me, a gayatri mantra, and I clicked on this one, which is pretty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDnamSM3Z3s. I imagine children would enjoy this kind of music too. It's joyful, has a nice rhythm, and good voices and lilt.
****************
As to my last post, I am serious about it. I am serious about the fact that technology stuff has been continued against me and I am not making it up. I am also serious about the fact that citizens should be free from this, by our own laws and UN or international laws. I do encourage the destruction of this technology bc it is in the wrong hands and is being used irresponsibly and with malice.

It may be that one intended effect is to get this kind of reaction out of me, to make me sound nuts or extremist and isolate me further but what am I supposed to do? Someone or some group doesn't want my silence--they want me to try to describe this and be upset. Probably they want the reaction because it assists their own agenda. However, even if this is the intention, to drive me further from others, I hope that good will come out of bad anyway and that something will come out of this that is pure and strong and that others will fight, who are also good. I also hope the good will understand and believe me and not be taken back when I write these things and attempt to document and describe what is going on.
********

I seriously love what I end up getting on blog post finds, after I listen to a Ganesh stuti or mantra. I had "enchante" come to mind in the middle of a mantra, and so I tried to look up a french song with enchante and got this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4vvigGGbhw

Then I found la flute enchantee and got the amadeus clip. But I am suprised nothing came up, nothing more, with "enchante, lyrics francaise". there was hardly anything and I imagine a lot of french songs at least have the word in their lyrics somewhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofWoGj6zIrs
Oh, but this is beautiful. Aria by Regina Crespin (I've never heard of her)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmJnXGvsHJM&feature=related
***************************
I am having the impression, of someone very ill or tortured, at 12:13 a.m. Choking or something.
*******************
started reading wikileaks to kiri te kanawa's "Si, Mi Chiamano Mimi".

This is one that brings instant emotion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tFGGPY1AEs
I am positive I've posted this one before.

I was listening to this song, chiamano, over and over, to wikileaks, and then I was curious about typing in "princess diana, johnny jump up" and found there was an elton john album called "jump up" and it has a couple songs about johnnies (maybe wrong ones) and I guess the song "princess" was dedicated to her! that's what it says online at least. so i was looking at lyrics and then started laughing, reading the lyrics to "princess" and then the very end: "1981 Big Pig Music Limited". http://www.eltonography.com/songs/princess.html. I don't know why but it cracked me up. then too, I forgot her dad's name was johnny. who knows, maybe i was close. i have no idea.

No comments: