Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mailed Report of Crime & Prosecuting Attorney Tonia

I mailed my criminal reports, by certified mail, to the following:

Mary Patrice Brown, OPR
Glenn A. Fine, OIG
and
President Obama

I kept all records of mailing. It wasn't much, but is an initial note to say I need to touch base with someone before reporting anything in confidence.
******************************
I didn't like the Prosecutor. She is what I imagined but the other day I saw a different woman who I hadn't seen before, in the building where the AG is, and my lawyer is, and I thought it might be her, and if so, had a good feeling about her.

I asked for something about this other woman and I got eating disorder. But it might be of someone she knows who has/had a serious eating disorder. Curled up. I should add though, more of a young girl. Not a grown woman. Like age 7-13 or something but I was thinking food disorder. Don't know why. I guess could be some other trauma. Sort of as if she was sitting in a corner and it was kind of dark, not really light out. Maybe it was of the Prosecutor as a little girl, but she appeared to be a very stable, sturdy, healthy (emotionally and otherwise) woman (though somewhat pushy and maybe a little cold). I got some child at least and seemed to be more of a little girl than a teenager even. Dark hair still. Then it made me think of an old friend I had, who had a disorder but I still thought it was maybe for the one woman. I am probably wrong bc I didn't feel my good connection with it, that I get. I just asked God if there was something that no one knew about which was very secret or concealed about her and this came up. She looked attractive in the color she was wearing and overall, seemed professional. I also had some impression that she was maybe a non-traditional woman, in a specific way, but I could be very wrong. It was one of those things where it wasn't an impression or feeling I got, it was more of a word that came to mind and I thought it might not be authentic and could have been one of those interference things.

I do think she did a good job of wording some things. I felt part of it didn't sound good for me so I wanted things crossed out.

She doesn't look like a woman with an eating disorder. But how would I know?

I felt she was pushy and somewhat mean. I said to this one guy, "I think her middle name is V for Vendetta."

No comments: