Saturday, October 23, 2010

Couple Dressed Like Me Leaving Now

The man and woman dressed to look like me, are leaving The Best Western right now, in Sandpoint, Idaho.

I think they thought I would follow them but no, I am not going to follow them.

"The Least Complicated" by Indigo Girls, started playing after this waitress told me she believes in "simplicity".

The music generated is being played by Sirius radio.

Now it's "Crash Into You" by Dave Matthews. I guess, because a song about a "Crash" would naturally follow a song about simplicity and least complicated matters, with regard to my question about Diana.

The man was alternately to be me or my Dad I guess, if my Dad has ever matched what I was wearing, and wore this, which I don't think he did or has. It looked like something else.

Now the song "Fire & Rain" by James Taylor, which people know I've hated.

No comments: