Sunday, July 1, 2012

Oregon Collecting Data About Oliver from Washington

Dryden, Washington is using a system collects data about my son for University of Oregon.
http://ctl.uoregon.edu/

I included some of this in my last post.

My son's personal documentation is not only being shared with Washington State and the Feds, it's going to Oregon.

Specifically, it's going to CTL which reminds me of CTR, a computer company I used to work for.  But CTL is part of the University of Oregon, which is where both Scott and Laura Rose-Lewis went to college.

She has my son's information documented on this system that uses "targets" and a target icon.  Lorraine Rose was a major Target shopper.  She and Laura shopped there for almost everything.  So they have my son's progress marked as "Score below aimline" and she highlighted the month of May with a yellow highlighter. 

They have two dots for March, and then one for April, and highlighted May and then they put a big Target sign for June.  This is the report that was printed out by University of Oregon for the date of 5/9/2012 and then they put a 7 next to it.

It's measuring "nonsense word fluency".

Are we talking about "Nonsense" or Common Sense?

Take a look and read my last post, about the shoes I wore, the penny loafers, that Laura and Scott commented about. 

The Scott-Lewis' and that family supported the Middletons and most likely supported my being raped.  And they haven't paid their taxes, and they haven't compensated me either.  And what about their Jewish friends Ed, from CTR, and the Willamette Week newspaper editor who did Kate Middleton and her family the favor of ruining my reputation.

These people are partly responsible for torture of my son Oliver.

Which Jew made retractions of defamation?  Which Jewish editor made the retractions required by law?

Not the Jew who has been the hero of those throwing me into prison, into psych wards, to the FBI to be defamed internally...to be without work or college, and without my son.

Chris Rozollo is connected to those people.

This entire Jewish community defamed me and then joked about taking a field trip to D.C. to "L'Taken" or whatever, which is next to the main Child Department agency.  Aside from Catholics who hated me and wanted me defamed, the Jewish editor is responsible for destroying my reputation and knowing about it.  Was the border patrol for Canada, that made me sign a false confession Jewish?  The one who supervised it?  How about Justin Titus ruining my case for my son. His family is from Eugene.

How about this scary Jew that looks like a cross between Goodman and Kevin Prosch, who comes to town now and then, wearing a tie-die shirt, or earthy stuff...who knows Scott Lewis.

Anyone connected to the Willamette Week has a strong enough motive to want to injure and harm me and my son.  They are responsible for disseminating false information about me, which the FBI then used for themselves.  The FBI protected The Willamette Week as part of their own cover and defense for having unscrupulous agents break into my house and sexually abuse me.  It is very likely that Josh Gatov is also on their payroll, and he raped me.

The FBI has been one of the major groups that has forwarded excerpts from the Willamette Week, or from my blog (out of context) to specifically incite hate crimes against me.  They refused to take my report of hate crime in 2002 and then again in 2004, and they instead have been actors of hate crime.  They have aided and abetted crimes against me and my son Oliver.

No comments: