Sunday, February 14, 2010

Computer Better

I'm glad to report the cmputer has been a little better today, not so much overheating and damages. I can feel it almost immediately, and the heat is intense but there's a static on the keyboard and this buzzing feeling on the laptop too. It's not the fan, and it doesn't make my fingers red or anything. It affects my muscles and causes heating of MY whole body when it does this. Also, it isn't like it's hot from being on too long, it doesn't matter how long. The only thing that I have noticed is there is a swelling of my nails and you can see how it's affected my nails and that's it. I "feel" the other effects but what is visible, is a warping effect of my nails and an uneven kind of circulation or something underneath them.

But today in general, it hasn't been as bad. It was doing this earlier, like early afternoon or late morning and then it hasn't since.

Now that I've written this, it's acting up again.

No comments: