Saturday, February 20, 2010

Drive By Shooting In Wenatchee

I had no idea there was actually a drive by, in Wenatchee. I was just told about this, a little bit ago. Now, I guess I see where this woman who posted a comment, got that idea.

I was told there was a fight on a bridge and shooting or something and then one guy shot another guy in the back.

I was shocked because I had had an image or idea come to mind that someone might shoot "an arrow" in someone's back but I didn't know what it meant. I don't know what day I had this come to mind.

I'm sort of concerned about what I write in my blog being taken the wrong way or used to decide something. I don't know how to explain. Yes, I know I'm not "God" but I am just wondering. Things I have thought or written about have come to pass and it makes me wonder a little.

No comments: