Thursday, February 25, 2010

Surveillance of my Son

If someone were to keep my son under constant surveillance and had different locations bugged, and had him followed from a distance, they would find my son has vaeiously been in the company of unsavory persons who have been abusive.

However, no one has done this, and if they claim they have and say nothing is wrong, when I see there is something very wrong, then they are in on it. There are others who may know but may have an acute fear of what might happen if they say anything, if they know it's an intimidating problem where people in great positions of power are ultimately running things.

I also noticed, after my last visit with my son, that if there is involvement from others, there is also a very horrible problem across the board in this area, because of the number of people willing to do horrible things and play mind games with others, and some of it has been bringing up old abbey things now, but the other thing I have noticed is just showing and proving how many people in this area actually knew what horrible things were done to me and my son and they did nothing. hey stood by, like Nazis and were willing to see and allow my son and I to suffer horrible things.

No comments: