Thursday, February 18, 2010

Washington D.C. FBI Tells Me "No Options"

This is unbelievable.

I called the Federal Communications people to report what was going on with my telephone line again, and they said to call D.C. FBI. So I did. When I first did, the woman said she'd put me to public corruption but it didn't really go anywhere. She also said she'd give me the Child Abuse hotline but I said I didn't need that. I don't believe my aunt or uncle are doing this to my son, but that someone has had access or there has been some kind of intimidation. My aunt and I argued a little and after this, I called back and she told me she'd called to have the visit tomorrow cancelled. When I called, she answered and I could hear my son saying, "Mama!" and then she talked to me and while telling me he was supposedly coughing all night and sick and went to the doctor this morning, he sounded happy and chipper and didn't cough once there. She said oh, he was on Mucinex (which is what he had to take in Canada and me as well, after being practically fried alive and going into bronchitis) and some cough medicine. Well he sounded fine. So I said why would she cancel the visit? She said she had just talked to Marie and felt he needed his "rest" but he can rest with his mother as easily as resting at their house, and he enjoys our visits. At the last one, he said again, he didn't want to leave and he didn't want to see Holly. Now, I think someone could have told him to say this, possibly...It's possible, but I don't know. At any rate, he is fine and I heard him and there wasn't even one cough. So I called and left a message with Marie saying I didn't feel he should miss a visit when he's okay and looks forward to them so much.

Then, I called the Washington D.C. FBI again and they were weird again. All this has been is mind games and someone wants me to be nuts or traumatized, either out of revenge or so someone else doesn't get caught or exposed.

On this call, I got some guy who was pleasant enough, sounded like a nice guy in general, but he kept saying "You want a different option and there are no other options" and I asked if he would let me finish what I was saying for just a few minutes because he didn't know who I'd just tried to call. So he DID stop and listen, but then after I tried to explain who I tried to reach and what response I was getting, for about 4 minutes or so, he said, "Now I've listened to you talk for SEVEN minutes, and..." and I just had it. I had not talked for 7 minutes and he wouldn't have said I did and use an odd number like that unless he was trying to make some sort of point and I'm just tired of it. I said, "Oh? Seven minutes? You can seven the fucking UN."

Because at this point, I'm making a broader complaint.

No comments: