Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Law Firm Caused Irreparable Harm

This firm has caused irreparable harm to my case. They just NOW called me, with only hours before closing, when they know I'm sick, and said I could use their fax. They did nothing for me for FOUR months, and this lawyer has not even shown me ONE motion, even after I gave him declarations for making some, and he knew the arguments.

So they call to say I can now use the fax, when it's too late, and yet they REFUSE to do what they need to do, which is to set this case back a week or so.

He told ME to call the AG. It's not MY business to call the AG when he is the one representing me. Or was claiming to be representing me.

After not doing one single thing for my case, for over 4 months, he is telling me he will be "off" of my case and some other person will represent me for termination.

He tried to say they can't withdraw termination when they CAN and DO all the time. But he basically claimed to be representing me for a full 4 months and hasn't done one single thing, and this firm blocked me from even trying to help myself or have ANY access to the justice system at all.

He promised me in the first MONTH that he would schedule a hearing to help get visits increased and take care of things so I could see my son more and my son's rights were protected and he never did.

No comments: