Friday, February 19, 2010

Evidence From Nails & New Mark On My Cheek (Laser)


Here is a photo of the mark on my right cheek. You can see the circular border around my chicken pox scar (that cp scar has always been there)and there are shadows but it helps show the line and then the rest of the circle is lost in the light. Not a very good camera here, but gives an idea. It is actually more of a rounded triangle about the size of a half dollar, if you see it more carefully. So I have this mark as of last night. I was standing up near the window and the mark was on my right cheek so it was someone or something pointing towards me from East Wenatchee side, to get that angle. However, that's quite a distance and if I had turned my face someone on this side, closer to me could have done it. The blotchy whiter marks on my neck, are on the right side. So, I'm so paranoid...What non lethal weapon leaves marks like that?
I put make up on my face everyday and I never had this mark until after the night where there was both the overheating and a few sensations on my neck while I was standing by the window.

These are not good quality photos but it gives a small idea. I couldn't capture the warping effect that is on the top ridge of the thumb, just above the whiter band that crosses the middle of the nail. It's a thicker raised ridge or bump and runs along the white line of the border that crosses my nail. I also pressed down on my thumbnail to more clearly show the color or circulation difference in my nails, how there is pink nail above and below this white band but not in the middle




I noticed a new mark on my cheek this morning. It has altered the pigmentation of my skin barely and is about the size of the 50 cent piece I was given, by Kathy at Serve Wenatchee. It's from 1971, not that it matters.

I first noticed the marks on my neck, after a night where I was standing by the window and had a few odd sensations near my neck (but nothing like Bainbridge). Then I noticed, this morning, as I was putting on my make-up, a patch of skin that was lighter in color. I look at it now, more closely, and over the day it's become slightly drier than the rest of the skin on my face. It basically looks like it's come from a laser of some kind.

On my neck, it's smaller and more scattered and splotchy, and on my cheek it's more defined. I think this is why I had so many guys driving by slowly to look at the side of my face.

I took photos of a couple things that stand out a little, about my nails.

When my son and I left for Canada, we had nails like this, but worse, I don't remember the white band across, but I do remember our nails were far more warped and curled than now. It was very bad. Someone who was Iranian, who worked at NIH, said in shock, he had never heard of people in the U.S. doing this to their own people. He said something like what he was hearing could only be either from a satellite (for the prolonged exposure) or constant non-lethal weapon exposure. I wonder why Iran has no qualms about building nuclear weapons. Maybe it's that they hear about people like me, who are abused and whose children are abused in our own country by people in government and other positions. It's no different from Saddam Hussein. Where is the difference and where is the response of the U.S. to terrorism against me and my son, and torture?

At that time, I and my son had not experienced pigmentation discoloration or poisoning. It was other things, like overheating and constant twitching and memory loss and inability to articulate speech in the same way. This was when I was constantly passing clumps of blanched tissue in the toilet and my stomach was burning and searing when they gave me ergotamine. The lining of my stomach and my son's stomach had already been totally burned and adding chemicals to it. My son suffered 10 times more than I did. And still suffers.

The only words that come to mind are "Oh God, how long until you avenge us?"

No comments: