Saturday, February 20, 2010

Delayed Hearing For Disability Accomodation & Violence

I have emailed my lawyer and requested that he ask to postpone the next hearing by at least 1-2 weeks as I have realized I will be having migraine at that time, according to my calendar.

I have also been ill as the target for non-lethal weapons and posted photos of evidence of this on my blog. It has affected my health.

Addtionally, my lawyer has not filed even one motion yet even though he had enough information to put at least something together, and yet he has not and now there are only a couple days until the hearing and I've been too sick to do anything myself.

So I asked for the hearing to be pushed back a week for special set to accomodate these things. They have hearings on dependency each week in Waterville so there's no reason why it cannot be done.

I am also involved with the death of Mackenzie, from everything I have gathered, she was directly related to my life and this has been a concern.

No comments: