Thursday, February 25, 2010

Son Says Eyes Hurt & Can't See Well-- Ignored By CPS

In the last visit with my son, he couldn't see properly again. On the way to the visit, he thought a piece of lint on the ground was something else. That's not an allergy.

When we got to the room, he continually pulled on the same eye that has bothered him in the past, and said it hurt. He wanted me to look in his eye and opened it up for me but there wasn't anything visible there. However, he kept saying it hurt.

CPS just tells my aunt to take him to the same old doctor who never does anything but try to cover that there is something else wrong with him. They have given him allergy medication but done nothing more even though he's been constantly sick and with fever. He's losing his eyesight and should be having bloodwork and MRI done at bare minimum but they have done nothing.

And all of my attempts to get my lawyer to protect my son's right have been ignored.

1 comment:

Max said...

I am trying to give you some information but you have to answer email.