Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photos Of Food Given After Visit With Son

Here are some photos. I really don't need comments for this post. Those who this is intended to upset will know exactly where I am coming from and the majority will probably not understand. But here's just more proof of what I've been going through for a very long time, and evidence that people breached confidentiality of my records, play sick mind games, and are absolutely corrupt.













I just detailed the visit with my son from last Wednesday. There was supposed to be a visit on Friday but the lie about my son having a "fever" again came up. It wasn't true, in my opinion.

It was an excuse to take time away from our visits again and the CPS worker had written in her notes he didn't have a fever, and that the fever had ended one or two days earlier. I heard my son over the phone and he didn't sound sick at all.

If he DID have a fever again, someone should have immediately been concerned but no one did anything so they are either perpetually negligent or lying. My visits with my son, in the last 2 months went down from 4 hours a week to 2 hours a week, because of all the cancellations.

No comments: