Monday, February 22, 2010

Got Plates On All Today--Crime Investigation

I don't know if what happened can happen without someone nearby with some kind of technology, if it can happen just through a computer without any assistance, but since I noticed it after I came to this business, and there were only a few people here, it was easy to do process of elimination.

I got the plates of every single person in close proximity. I waited until the guy who sat next to me got up and I followed him to his truck. However, I'm still figuring out if this can be done without someone there, so these people may or may not be innocent. His plate number was 044-WMH and he drove a truck.

There was a man right around the corner, across from me until this other guy sat down, and I can't imagine it was him because the other guy would be inbetween me and the other guy. But the first man, who I don't really think did anything, had plates of B82160H WA.

Then, the ONLY other person nearby was the guy out there on a caterpillar doing construction work. He faced the restaurant and was in close proximity but if he was affecting me, he would also affect others. His plates, for his personal truck, are A70933W and then another truck pulled up "Apply Valley Sand & Gravel" and the plates for that truck which showed up later, after I'd left my location, are A33172 WA. He was working just a few feet away.

The other guy who sat right next to me was only with a cell phone and whatever was in his pockets. He wasn't carrying a bag of any kind, and none of the guys were.

I then noticed some guys came in and they seemed friendly but came in and were looking at the flooring behind the table I had been sitting at. I noticed the jukebox was set with 444 for price of sale and 222 for gallons and then 999 for price per gallon. Just random, but it was sitting on top of the flooring.

I've never noticed the pulsing stomach feeling with the twitching, without being in a house or next to someone, but if it's just the laptop and no one needs to be near it, I will find out eventually. It may be no one did a thing and it was just some way to activate the laptop.

I have to say though, the guy driving the Caterpillar looked guilty. Driving a 420E machine. But the other guy was sitting on the other side of me too.

No comments: