Thursday, February 25, 2010

What Happened To Tall Man

there was some man one time, that my son liked. He was wearing red and black and white and my son patted him happily and said "hey" and was happy to see him. He was also looking good at that visit. I also think there have been other times my son has looked good. I think maybe some people use technology to hurt my son so that even if he's doing well otherwise, he has to suffer in other ways. I just hope all of those who have used things against my son suffer themselves in like manner or their kids do, if that's what it takes, to quit. I don't condone any harm to children at all, ever, but it makes me wonder, when my son suffers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has it ever dawned on you that the reason your son looks like crap some days and not others is because he is required to go visit you? Maybe you are what is harming him. Maybe if he didnt' have to be subjected to the stupid visits he'd be better. Just a thought.

Mama said...

Hello and thank you for your comment.

In my opinion, anyone who uses both the words "crap" and "stupid" within 3 short sentences, might have an anger management problem.

Everyone knows my son enjoys the visits, and a lot of people in the public have witness how overjoyed he is to see me and how distressed he is to leave. What he suffers from, if anything, is not having his rights and wishes respected when he has been asking repeatedly to be with his mother.

Thank you for the eloquent diatribe.