Friday, February 19, 2010

CPS Documents On-Off Fever & Does Nothing

I called to advocate for my son today, to get someone to go out and check on him and the CPS hotline people refused. They asked why and I said my son's health was neglected and endangered because he's been increasingly ill for a long period of time, and the workers have done nothing about this.

I told him my son has had a fever of 100 or more off and on for over a month. I also told him the visit today was cancelled was because of a "fever" and he was sick and the man told me my son didn't have a fever on the 17th. So they documented that my son supposedly didn't have fever 1 day ago and then got fever again to where they cancelled the visit.

They have also documented off-on fevers before this and cancelled visits because of it. So they have documented illness which is abnormal and no one is immediately getting care to my son.

I told them, in detail, about other things my son is going through.

The first person taking the call was "Allan Lazar" he said, and from Seattle, Washington. He coughed twice in the middle of our conversation after not having any cough at all. It didn't sound like it was real, at all.

So I gave all the information I could and said I was documenting this because there has already been neglect of my son's health and to continue without doing anything would show intentional infliction of emotional distress and abuse of a child and would cause the liability to increase.

No comments: