Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Civil Rights Suit vs Medical

I was thinking how much more a civil rights suit will cost than would a small settlement for my son into a trust, should he be returned to me.

With all of the medical records that were ruined and altered, I think even more, it might end up being an extremely costly case.

By that time too, should I lose guardianship or not be able to appeal, I will have money for suing with and it would be a claim upwards of millions, in contrast to several thousand.

I would also be able to show collusion with town officials for prejudice and jailing me to prevent me access to goods, and other from doing the same, as well as refusal to give me due process and equal access to the law. It could also easily include some family members who have been a part of this, should I find out more about who was behind the complaints in the first place and how certain members have interfered with my life.

That would be after I find out who made dirty comments about me to Canada and others and what is in the different criminal or legal records about me, which some have not wanted me to obtain through FOIA. i don't know how much I could obtain through larger organizations, but with help, I might be able to uncover something else no one wants out in the open.

No comments: