Sunday, February 21, 2010

Visit With Son Tomorrow

I have a visit with my son tomorrow and I hope to see him in better health. I also want this violence against me and my son, which didn't originate with US, stop.

We, or I, have never in my life, physically harmed anyone nor have I asked someone to do this either. I have NEVER done such things as have been done to me and my son. We were and are innocent people who have been attacked for principle and nothing else.

I cannot believe that I actually post this information about harm, on the web, which the FBI and others pay attention to, and yet they cannot manage to do anything about this and try to transfer me all over the place.

They do not keep me safe or my son safe, and I'm really tired of this pretense that law enforcement doesn't know.

If I understand correctly, this senior woman at the Seattle office arrested and convicted a bunch of people who were simply providing "transportation" of foster kids and the monies went to the mafia or something. I mean, sure, it's money. But no one was literally hurting people and then you've got these people over here HARMING others and nothing is or has been done.

Which, by the way, was the whole original purpose for my attempting to contact other countries and looking into political asylum. If one exhausts every avenue available and has documentation to prove it, it is evidence of persecution and an unsafe environment where not even reasonable measures are taken to protect a child and mother. Then, when it's taken a step farther, and you've got, in addition to everything else, certain individuals falsely arresting you and jailing you, and attempting to do more, there is something wrong.

Laurie Laughlin or Patrick or whoever can manage a few cars carrying kids around and where the money goes, but cannot get her workers to be responsive to serious complaints of physical harm and things which would never escalate if someone had been involved in the first place? I'm sure it's not just her, but I am really wondering here.

I have no idea what Patrick is about except that he was in Birmingham, Alabama which is also where this one traveling nurse said he was from, I believe.

No comments: