Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Very Few Supporters Right Now

I think I have more who are not out and about, but today I noticed very few people who looked genuinely shocked and concerned or who seemed normal.

Then I went to the computer place and the guy KNOWS I am not making things up and his hands were shaking but he's talking to me about aluminum blankets.

There is widespread gang activity in this town and they use non lethal weapons all the time, and then there is government stuff going on that is out of control wrong.

The people doing the weird gang-game stuff here have absolutely no clue what they are dealing with. They have no idea, at all, what they have been led to do, and get off on it, thinking they own it, when they have no clue what is going on in the international communities and what things are really at stake.

Then, I have told no one about calling some Danish people or doing a couple of searches, and yet all this Denmark-Danish symbolism has come up.

The guy driving the Caterpillar in front of Bob's the other day, though, was putting on a Canadian thing with me, saying "eh" all the time.

No comments: