Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Son's Hair

I noticed my son's hair, which is naturally straight, became curly or curled up and was wavy about the same time he began having "fevers" and getting very ill again and not sleeping.

There is something going on that is affecting this house. I have both something affecting my laptop and something affecting the house. When I left this house, I had no problems at all, the entire time walking and if I left the laptop, no problem at all in the store.

Once I got on the laptop, there were issues though.

When I left the store, again, no problems whatsoever while walking. Nothing at all and then as soon as I was back in my room, I didn't even have the laptop on at all or anything, but my stomach was pulsing in a weird way, and I was having this same strange pulsing headache feeling where there will be a sharp headache pain and then nothing and then headache pain and then nothing. And my stomach just doing this as well.

It's obviously not a problem while walking in general, or at other stores in general.

Now, after seeing my hair oddly curl into small ringlets where the hair is more fine, I remembered how I noticed my son's hair one day, was with curl.

He went from completely straight hair to having little ringlet curls like mine is doing, around the hairline, and when I mentioned I noticed these curls and also a spot on the back of his hair which was oddly thinner, the next time I saw him his hair had been cut, basically thinned out, with a "v" for his bangs when they hung straight down. Never, the entire time my aunt has had my son, has he had his hair thinned or layered and cut like this.

No comments: