Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Images--Cylinder

I don't know if I spelled cylinder right. But I had a quick image of a man's hands, I think in gloves but not sure, but I think gloves, holding something that looked like the end of a lightbulb for a minute. Then I saw it wasn't a lightbulb but was white and opaque like a bulb, and then it was a cylinder that was longer, and I then saw two hands holding it.

My impression was it was technology or something medical but I am pretty sure it something to do with technology. It was wider, or the circumference was about the size of three baseball bats put together or something, fairly wide around and torpedo like but with a more rounded, end of a light bulb ends.

I got the impression to mind about an hour ago.

It wasn't a personal product of any kind, it was something that has to do with technology but maybe medicine. Maybe about the circumference of 2 baseball bats but not that length. Length was about 1 1/2 feet long.

Both hands were on it, over the top of it basically, not holding it from underneath cupping it.

No comments: