Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Copy of Email to Public Defender #27

Neurology Appointment--Urgent‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 12/20/09 10:37 AM
To: justint@wenatcheelaw.com

Hello Justin,

This is a reminder that I have a neurology appointment scheduled for December 30, 1999, at the Wenatchee Valley Clinic. So far, the state has not submitted information to them so this can go forward, or given them an idea about payment.

Michelle told me it took them one entire month to find out if "panels" were contracted with them. There were 15 panels and this could have been discovered in one day by making phone calls, and the state delayed an entire month.

Now, she claims they have to go back to Krebs' and find out "what kind of neurology" work-up I should have before they'll let me even take this appointment at the clinic and have a basic head exam.

I should be allowed to at least proceed with the basic head exam and if they want to add things on later, they could do that because it would be at least two appointments anyway, because first the head exam has to be done and then the psychologist looks at the results and compares with the scans. So it's a two appointment thing anyway, and there is no cause to force me to cancel my appointment at the clinic.

I also need your motion for my right to an independent psychological evaluation, to be filed. This needs to be done now.

Thank you very much,

Cameo

No comments: