Friday, February 19, 2010

Blood, Family With Headache, and Black Shirt Reappears

Last night, I spit up some blood and this morning as well. Coming from the chest area I believe, but I don't know. I guess it has to be, if it's in spit.

It happened after I had the computer overworking so badly and felt this overheating. I believe it was through the laptop but I did wonder if something else could be directed in a precise way to cause this but after I took the lithium battery out and shut it off, it seemed to quit.

It happens with or without a battery but sometimes seems worse when the battery is ink plugged in or not.

It seems to be the computer.

I actually think maybe it's more head but I don't know. Last night it was this overheating and then a really bad tension type headache. My son as well.

Not a ton of blood, but enough to notice last night, and then today.

A housemate here, when this started happening here at the house, said "How does it FEEL bitch?" and she claimed it was about something else but I don't think so. She said this at the time the problem started up and was pretty bad. It wasn't happening throughout the whole house because they were here. I think it was just through my computer.

My black shirt and a pair of black underwear I didn't even know were missing, suddenly reappeared on the floor of my closet, a couple days ago. It's the black shirt I had from years ago, back in 2004. I smelled it and it smelled like a woman and sort of lightly scented but I don't know if it was from me or not. When I first smelled it, first impression was that it was not me but some woman. It wasn't my imagination because I had searched the room and I only have about 8 shirts here and 4 pairs of pants and a couple of skirts. I had been down to just a couple pairs of underwear. But the black shirt and my black underwear reappeared together, at the same time, at the bottom of my closet underneath my sleeping bag thing which I roll up and put in the closet. I am wearing this shirt underneath my grey shirt in the last photos. I also wore it to my visit with my son on Wednesday. Thank you, whomever, for returning my shirt and underwear.

I would like to see the rest of my clothes returned but some are probably lost or destroyed or just stolen forever. At least 3/4 of my clothing has been stolen in the last several years, but many different locations. In Wenatchee, I am still missing my white jacket and yellow and blue abercrombie shirt, and I would have to think, but maybe a few other things too.

I found out my aunt was having a headache like this and my mother and father were having the same kind of headaches at the same time. My son too. So last night, my aunt and son, and mom and dad, and me--we all this very strong, odd, full band tension type headache and then I had the strong computer overworking or overheating thing happening.

I almost think...Just randomly speculating...I almost think that perhaps it gets worse when I have unplugged the computer. I don't know though, because it's really bad when it's plugged in as well. I know that when this was happening at the local Safeway a few times, people would come by smirking and ask how I liked my laptop, and yeah, some are sincere but others are not, you know. So, I took out the lithium battery and it stopped and I suddenly had people walking by to inspect more closely, and noticing I had the battery out. I wonder if there is a way to tell a lithium battery is out, from a distance? What kind of technology would actually indicate there isn't a connection of some kind? I had the feeling somehow someone knew the effect wasn't working, this one time, and so came in for a look. So I wonder what would actually tip someone off to the fact that it's not working?

I believe I've had problems before when it's just plugged into the wall too, with battery out, but I don't remember the conditions of where I was or if the feeling was any different.

I know that the feeling from this overheating sensation is totally different from what I got when this one white plane/jet that flew overhead while I was hiking. I looked up the sensations online and immediately found what I was looking for, for long range non lethal weapons. However, the plane was the same distance as people in the valley there, and it happened right after the plane was flying overhead or just in passing and could have been from someone else ground level at the same distance. That was a very sudden, throbbing sensation where my back hurt and stomach throbbed, literally, and it lasted for 15 minutes at least. With this computer stuff, there is no throbbing at all. Just strong overheating and a weird static-y thing. And this is totally different from whatever that woman was doing in Bainbridge, to my throat. That happened in Bainbridge and then in downtown Seattle.

I need to finish writing about the details of this.

I'm okay though! Don't worry about me! I'm just letting some know, but I am really in good spirits today although I want smoeone to check on my son and I feel a sad and heavy energy and wish I could talk to some people I know I might not be able to talk to for awhile. And I don't know for sure who is ill, or might have a cancer or something, someone I care about, but I care. I will be praying for you, because God kows who you are.

And thank you to my friends, who may be in secret but love me and my son. My chin is UP!

No comments: