Thursday, February 18, 2010

Diana's Favorite Song

She probably had a lot of favorites and couldn't decide on one. But after crying over what I just had to deal with, with the FBI, again, I just cried and thought how can I even go to the UN when the I am a citizen of supposedly the greatest country or most powerful one, which is doing nothing for me and my son? The U.S. probably runs the UN too. And then I thought, which song? Which song is the one she would play at a moment like this?


So literally, when I am treated like this, and see the suffering of my son, I only begin to wonder who the biggest enemy of the U.S. is, because that might be my place of refuge. I thought, "Iran?"

I cried and then I was so mad I marched over to the Di books I have and decided the U.S. probably was in on her assassination.

"Girls On Film" has come to mind though I know it's not her favorite. It just came to mind right now.
*********
As to assassination literally, I have no idea. But I think the behavior of those in U.S. offices right now, concerning me, or at least the ones I'm getting, is odd at best. Immature at worst?

No comments: