Thursday, February 18, 2010

Visit With My Son (Fire & The Snow Queen)

I will go back and detail the last visit and the others as well. There is more information to include and it will show how my son has been brainwashed too. More photos of the packed for me as well.

When I got to the offices, they knew they were expecting me, and had a baby doll up on top of the counter where people come to the window. I don't know why. But then my son and I went to the room and he had so much fun with the stuffed animals. We had the alligator "Maggie", who has a southern drawl, and the bear who I had shy and very happy and excited, and the chickie who has an elmo voice, and the monkey who has a deep 'ooga ooga' voice, and...

You know what? I need to get the webcam going and then I'll finish this. I'm not having my rights terminated on the accusation I'm nuts when I'm not and when I can more fully discuss what is going on with webcam streaming.

No comments: