Monday, February 15, 2010

FBI Tells Me To Go To Chelan County Police

I called to just say when I believe I saw her, and honestly, not even to get anyone in trouble actually, but to bring attention to the fact that things are going on here, in general, which need to be taken seriously or other people will take them seriously.

So I was told to give any information I might have to Chelan County. I said, "No, I'm not going to Chelan County, they're corrupt." I already know what officers in that department have done with ME and defaming me in records, and they KNOW what is going on in the town and feign ignorance. I've had Jerry Moore write me up sounding nutso and saying things I didn't say, even long ago, (I remember talking to him while he was still wearing his braces) and then the detectives I went to about my son, telling me to get "your psych eval" and smirking as they knew I knew they were covering things up.

So I was told, they are the ones heading up the investigation. I have already tried going to them before and I'm not doing it again. I am not going to the very same corrupt people who did nothing for my son and mocked me, and made it clear they knew things go on in this town.

I feel like calling in the FBI was even a fake. Or some kind of Elizabeth Smart move, where all these kids get abused and assaulted and go missing all the time, but only a few select ever get the attention of large search teams, helicopters, FBI and profilers.

I looked up some kids on the National Clearinghouse for Missing & Exploited Children and I didn't see much FBI involvement in any of the other cases. So the whole entourage comes into town for MacKenzie but then they just turn it back over to the Chelan County police? If the FBI were getting involved, they should be getting involved to STAY involved, and start taping lines and getting a lot of undercover people out here to handle the corrupt justice system.

I think it's great they all came out, but the problem isn't over one girl. That girl is a symbol and a eye-opener, to the fact that there is a "Cove" here and not just this town but the whole state. I believe that girl, if she's the same one, was a part of this whole thing, and she was there for the weird oyster thing and then I couldn't tell where the non-lethal sensation I got while in the Albertsons, where it was coming from. I thought maybe her but I'm not positive. And a lot of the corruption involves or includes government people.

I don't know why I even try sometimes.

I'm not going to Chelan police. I've already done that and they have already demonstrated corruption and an inability to be impartial, fair, and just. I'll go to them after all of THEIR offices have been bugged, tapped, and are under 24 hour surveillance. They are also the ones (the Chelan police) I've seen who have territory next to my son so I don't want the wrong ones up there by my son.

I think I've said all there is to say. I have nothing to add, but I wanted to see if the girl I saw was this same girl or not.
*****************

I am thankful for the people who go out of their way to try to protect my son and I. I don't know who you are, that care, but please keep an eye out for my son, now more than ever. And thank you to those who do their best to try even under constant threat. I am very, very, thankful for those who are on the side of what is right and for my son. Thank you whoever you are.
*****************

I hope that Mackenzie's family will be able to have peace and be able to find meaning in this somehow, that it wasn't supposed to happen but maybe something good can come out of it, eventually, that might be good for a lot of people, so it's not in vain.

No comments: