Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Engel Humperdinkck & The Queen

I was thinking about how I have to finish the details of my visit with my son, where there was this big drama about the good princess and the bad princess. I was thinking about how my son seemed to almost like the bad princess more than the good one. lol. I think she was sort of more entertaining at least, and then I thought, well! look at the Queen and Prince Philip! He's not "bad" but at least he's more interesting, than say...well, I was trying to think of a "good prince" comparison and for whatever crazy reason, Engel Humperdinck came to mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6G3L3jOSpU&feature=related.
Love is a many splendoured thing

She lost her chance. I'm just kidding. I have no idea at all, why this man came to mind. I didn't even know he was a singer. He just popped to mind.

So what's up with this guy she met today, the "goodluck jonathan" man? I have never heard of goodluck as a first name before. I've heard of goodluck chuck, as a term or nickname of sorts, but not goodluck jonathan.

No comments: