Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sad Discovery About People

I should feel bigger about it. But I don't. It's disappointing to say the very least. You never know about people, even in person, until you see what they want to display on Facebook.

Not that this is very telling if they're not keeping a blog and even blogs are not telling if you don't have face to face contact with someone.

But it's strange to know about the lies and then really evidence the vindictive or mocking spirit. I guess a few friends had done a little digging for me awhile ago and they knew.

I was being blocked from even getting to certain pages tonight. I had to find a way all around the blocks and lack of cached material. I got to what I wanted, and some of the people decided to change info and others left it as-is.

It honestly makes me just, I guess I actually feel a little sorry for a few. It's like a combo of frat kids who never grew up, small town party animals who are rather coarse and explicit (but get all over me???), and then this odd sprinkling of Bible or religious people whom I've known to be hypocritical. Then throw in some Eddie Bauer, some Old Navy, some discount Gap and then Ross Dress For Less.

I feel like singing The Killer's "This is the World That We Live In" but to "This Is The Town That I Live In"

I flip through this stuff and realize "Oh yeah, and this is why I feel like I don't fit in here and never will." I don't see anything remotely deep or psychic about any of the faces. I can't pull that up off of any of them. None of them will ever understand any of that--ever, and I can't even imagine conversations with God. I am not the only one who has them, that I know, but I...I should look at all the photos again and try to get impressions but I'm not really interested right now. I sort of had a chance to see what I need to see.

No comments: