Sunday, March 21, 2010

Visit With Oliver From 2 Weeks Past (Bad & Good Princess)

This was the visit where he brought up the king and princess again. He wanted to engage the Princess Anabelle, real and fake, or good and bad. So he brought a figure out, and after Sponge Bob had had a long bath with bubbles and his shower cap on for a crown, he was onto the princess. Bob the King was going to visit.

So he brought out the figure and he wanted them to go for a horseback ride. But the nasty Anabelle came out, grumpy saying "What do you want?!" So she was very rude and then the good Anabelle came out and was pleasant. Then the bad Anabelle had a bodyguard who she pushed off but was nice to when others were watching. I will have to go to my notes, but a whole drama.

I mainly had the bad Annabelle as being two-faced, nice for show but not when she thought it didn't matter or that others weren't looking. My son LOVED the bad Anabelle though, in that he liked watching her misbehave. He got a little smile on his face when she pushing away her bodyguard or a reporter. He would say, "Do it again!"

I asked him what the good Anabelle was doing. He said, "She's going for a swim in the pool" or he said diving, I don't remember which. So we had her swimming and then he said she was taking the animals on a cruise or ride in the boat. So all the animals got onto the boat and cruised on over to the port, where, I asked my son what kind of charity the good Anabelle was supporting. He said, "Animals!" I said, "So what is she going to do with the animals?" and he said, "Feed them and make sure they have TOYS." So there was the animal puzzle on the table and we pretended to make sure they all had food to eat and toys too.

Then we went on another boat ride and he wanted to have the bad Anabelle there again and I started to see she had personality at least. I didn't have time to make them multifaceted. He had the bad Anabelle go on a drive in a green and pink car.

I'll fill this in more later.

But it was directed by him and about the princesses mainly.

No comments: